Friday, January 1, 2010

Wall Lock I Just Ran Into A Brick Wall, My Folder Lock Failed And I Am Stuck Out Of My Folder With Important Files?

I just ran into a brick wall, my folder lock failed and i am stuck out of my folder with important files? - wall lock

I have the folder lock program for a while and just today, for some reason now I can not acess my password no longer works, and H @ King, I do not have the good luck that has all my photos and work files are very importance of emergency relief should be otherwise, my work online

2 comments:

wcogent said...

You must use the program-blocking software.

H @ ck not impossible, but is very expensive in general. usually several hundred dollars

wcogent said...

You must use the program-blocking software.

H @ ck not impossible, but is very expensive in general. usually several hundred dollars

Post a Comment