Sunday, January 24, 2010

Jewels Cigars Hi There, I'm George Clooney (yes, The Real One); Would Any Of You Ladies Like A Chat?

Hi there, I'm George Clooney (yes, the real one); would any of you ladies like a chat? - jewels cigars

Only when this is completed (Damn, where is the trust?) I can assure you that this is the real deal, and I'm sitting here in my pajamas monogram in my house in Los Angeles, smoking a Cuban cigar, and knocked my jewel encrusted keyboard with a monacle.

If any of you used to chat ladies care, here are some topics which are transmitted could to break the ice:

1. Like a good actor is to
2. Like Brad Pitt is not all that was broken in order to be
3. My new pool
4. If I am on the same agent, David Hasselhof?
5. If you could play a range of clothes for me (without shoes), what would it be and why?

Cheers ladies and remember Clooney loves ya;)

9 comments:

Bungie said...

I always sleep with his fat belly pig? See that is how I read your wrong, because they know not mentioned.

yOoSH said...

what ever! ~

GRUMPY said...

LOONEY, you say?

hotclaws said...

1-Very
2-n, it is great, do not be jealous!
I-3 comes with a bathroom, pretty please?
4-n
5-socks, I wear strange, confused people
Another point is even more comfortable in her age group!

mazza said...

Lol yeah right

sweetche... said...

Hey George - Lisa here, I say to all those brave men the real reason why we need a long time 2 separate? Oh, and Brad is HES painting;)

jacky said...

my fur coat as a gift or whether I pay tribute to the U, my attention. Cindy

gloria said...

silly boy!

sass said...

Throw my dirty socks for you. Lol. Like so.

Post a Comment