Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Should I Lease My Store To A Tae Kwon Do School Should I Claim Business Expenses On A Store I Didn't Open?

Should I claim business expenses on a store I didn't open? - should i lease my store to a tae kwon do school

I worked as a clerk from January to September with a company in 2006. I left the company in September to start my own business. I have thousands of dollars for the opening of my tent, which was opened in December 5, 2006. With some big problems with my prime, I could not open my shop in 2006. I do not have to open. I rented my shop location since October 2006.

My question is ...
Since I have not received a single dollar revenue from my business in 2006, I ask all my costs for her anyway (we are talking about $ 75,000), and my income is the work which he had submitted in January-September, and claim my business expenses on my taxes in 2007 and will open this year?

Please inform us if you know how Iwith this situation. Thank you.

3 comments:

Bostonian In MO said...

You need to take advantage of their start-up costs. Once you start making money in the industry that you stay up costs. You can not any deductions for business expenses in 2006.

Check to consult with an accountant, you need professional help.

turtle 542 said...

The loss may be lost within a year claimed. Some may move in the coming years. I recommend that customers are required only for the loss of revenue, a good rule (even if you have a company.) If you have checked it w / income $ 0, d must have proof that you made. Thus, the damage would be this year, only safe to take to the test.

Overtaxe... said...

The cost of claims incurred in 2006 in your tax return for the year 2006. Since you have no income, all expenditure total losses for the year. If you have made taxable income in the next year, the company can limit losses "carried forward from 2006. I have the operational losses Nol.

Post a Comment