Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Do All Women See Ewcm CM And When Do You Experience Different Kinds During Pregnancy Or Prior To AF?

CM and when do you experience different kinds during pregnancy or prior to AF? - do all women see ewcm

Well ... There are many questions about this course are. Women are asking questions and then never work that hell was called into question was the first.
Well, this is my story ... I had EWCM for about a week before ovulation, especially that after my time. It took about 2 days, then went clear and sticky. After ovulation, 5 / 10, he became very thin, clear liquid. Those who remained expept yesterday I realized that I was a little thinner, less has been. Today, I'm dripping with creamy white cm. My time is not before 27 expect, I am full of cramps since ovulation, pain, constipation and gas as hell "(TMI). I'll know for all women, what are the results of these to see what is finally what it really means cm, if it happens ! \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;br> yeha! Add to this thread to be found, so that others may also! But be sure to come back, and we all know the result. Finally!
Love and Light, and many Baby Powder!

1 comments:

brwneyes said...

Creamy cervical mucus gave me points to an indicator of early pregnancy www.fertilityfriend.com yesterday.

However, I do not think MC can even predictable, unfortunately.

Post a Comment