Saturday, February 20, 2010

Razo-d Capsule Used For Throat Infection I Am Using RAZO-D Capsules Of Dr Reddy Labs & Beplex Forte, I Just Suffered From Jaundice But Still I Am Unfit

I am using RAZO-D Capsules of Dr Reddy labs & Beplex forte, i just suffered from jaundice but still i am unfit - razo-d capsule used for throat infection

I was suffering from jaundice was 1.3 in June to go to hospital reputation Japurá 4 check point is completed, everything was normal, and jaundice have been reduced to 0.8 and the Dominican Republic, gave me two tablets and capsules D RAZO Dr Reddy Laboratories & Forte Beplex then, after 15 days, I still feel conjusted stomach and vomiting after eating. Plz reply bcoz I feel could not help me, how I can help.

Thanks

1 comments:

TweetyBi... said...

Please not here for medical advice arrived at the starting point. What kind of doctor that vitamins (Beplex Forte) and Aciphex (RAZO-D), which is for acid reflux, treat liver problems? How do you think will help in other ways? What happens to a health professional? Another of what is already a charlatan. Consult a doctor! Can I emphasize this point enough?

And jaundice has no effect on the liver. Nonsense! Jaundice is a symptom of a problem with the liver.

Post a Comment