Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Black And Decker Waffle Blocks Instructions Does Obama Pander To Black People And Not Get Criticized For It?

Does Obama pander to Black people and not get criticized for it? - black and decker waffle blocks instructions

I mentioned that some independent thinking Obama himself, if he Speeches black thugs with the tone of a black preacher, if he does not talk like that in real life offers. In fact, I noticed this as well. Every time he speaks with Black, who has a style much further south of Black preachers to speak, but he does not speak well to a white audience. Do you think it is wise to how you use your race to win votes?

6 comments:

L.C. M said...

Yes, I'm flattered and it's just a way to show racial intolerance.
Sermon on humans is that they love you more or less, at least I hope so.
It is an advantage to have two races, I suppose. They know about how the black and white population. I wonder who is to be the loser, he or the American people.

triteamd... said...

His style is consistent. I have heard many viewers. There is a difference, how to speak, if you have a question in a discussion of the answer, if you have a speech to his supporters.

Joe in texas said...

This reminds me of the false southern accent that Hillary was in the news a year ago. Remember this moment with his southern accent, who was visiting the Black Church? I know y'all do not fit well in one.

JustJenn said...

I always try to like someone who is black and the game will not understand empathy with the same race, but when a call white supremacy! I always try to understand how you can be in black and white, but to see, or advertising only the blackness of the skin and does not know the truth, I always try to understand why, when someone who is black makes it a racist statement of his appeal to pride, but if anyone has or knows his fanaticism began when someone knows that I wish I knew!

Pierce said...

Oh really, that he's lecture with the cadence of a black preacher who makes me sick. Very good question, I hope not removed because their racist, or simply hate to say lol.

Louis S said...

Oh - and the pastor - Jeremiah Wright, Jr. (black separatist) taught him well. Obama can change what he wants - depending on the audience. If you can play black black - ........... When white - who play in white ... So who really is - in this quick-change artist? Do we want to really know the real Obama, or is it just a pre-planned development that has taken place months before his appointment by the strings behind the scenes? I smell a rat.

Post a Comment