Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wedding Thank You Programs Example Religious Wedding Program Technicality?

Wedding program technicality? - wedding thank you programs example religious

Hi, I work on my program of marriage and I do not know how to do something list. My friend's niece, nephew and their spouses to do music, that's great. But as I can in the wedding program?
Jan S is the niece and her husband Joe is S.
Tom. T. is the nephew, T. Abby is and his wife. How can I? For example:

Jan and Joe Smith nephew of the groom
Tom and Abby Tayler's nephew and niece of the groom

For me it's sounds funny.

Or, if the list this way:

Jan and niece of Joe Smith and husband of the niece of the groom
Tom and Abby Tayler's nephew and the nephew of his wife's friend

This seems a bit boring.

Suggestions?


Thanks in advance!

8 comments:

Christin... said...

Hmm. You can probably away with putting "the family of the groom" or something similar will take place in detail. Obviously, for the wedding you to be more precise, but the music is not really necessary, in my opinion.

tatthomp... said...

the niece of Joe Smith & January friend Tom & Abby nephew of the husband or the music could be by the Smith family, and the list of husband Joe January

verykris... said...

Their name. It is not necessary to replace references to how they are incorporated into the family. It is exaggerated, and common errors in programs.

CindyLu said...

he is too. Simply put their name on the program that people can understand it or just ask, if what as a niece or nephew, the spouse is known. It can really ridiculous when you have a list of all family ties attempted in another program and it is not necessary

Mim said...

How can something like --

Many thanks to Jan and Joe Smith and Tom Taylor, Abby, and to make music.

Or

Music-Jan and Joe Smith and Tom and Abby Taylor

I believe it is necessary to speak to how they interact. I hope your wedding day is good and has a long and happy marriage.

cordelia maeve said...

"The groom's nephew, Joe Smith and his wife Jan. .." or do not share as much information.

cordelia maeve said...

"The groom's nephew, Joe Smith and his wife Jan. .." or do not share as much information.

mynxr said...

I do not list their relationships. I mean the provision of music.

Post a Comment