Monday, December 14, 2009

How To Act Anorexic Wikihow Can Being Anorexic Make You Act Like A Totally Different Person?

Can being anorexic make you act like a totally different person? - how to act anorexic wikihow

I was anorexic for 9 months. I am now quite different. I have 4 children and a husband. But all I can think of is what to eat when they eat and how much I weighed. I use to a mother who cares very much, but since I am now more for my family. Everyone tells me they eat right and everything is good. It's just not that simple. I cook and feed my children, because the food is good, it's all in my head. I do not have an attitude of free care has already been done. I tried to eat more, I had recently fallen to 300 calories per day, but my mind is not always how they use it. My vision of the eye is not so well used, that is. I also have a very high sex drive now that I was to coincide with anorexia nervosa. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone her brain recuircuited by anorexia, I had to? Comments I have for 4 weeks and am still not back to my normal state. I do not know how the person I am now, but I can not help me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment