Saturday, December 12, 2009

Apex Vcr Dvd Surprisingly Good How Do I Make My VCR/DVD Work With My TiVo, TV, And Digital Cable?

How do I make my VCR/DVD work with my TiVo, TV, and digital cable? - apex vcr dvd surprisingly good

I have a Olevia HD TV, HD TiVo, DVD Player / Recorder DVD APEX and a generic sound system, which connects via the DVD recorder. I have digital cable with two single-stream CableCARD into my TiVo.

HERE is the dilemma:
Before moving to digital cable and CableCARD TiVo put into everything I needed to do to play a video / DVD on TV on channel 3 released, and turn on the drive - TiVo not affect this. But we now have digital cable, we are able to understand how to work the VCR / DVD. We have tried almost all TV channels, all the different input sources on the TV and switched the cable around, so often we have forgotten how it all began.

My son has asked over the last 3 days, a movie that I promised and I can not find the information to see how you connect them to connect to anywhere. HELP PLEASE! Thank you in advance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment